Got more work done on the back of the ship. I was starting to lose energy doing this ship and thought about giving up on 3d all together.
Not getting too much done. Finding it hard to get up the energy to do any work. But I have been adding some detail to the back of the ship.
Spending most of my time fixing errors. Getting very little actual work done. I did manage to add this little bit of detail on the lower secondary hull.
Spent most of the month fixing a few problems this mesh was having. But I finally added a few windows to the primary hull and that will be about all of them. I didn’t want it to have too many.