I finished up the drawers and I’m happy with the final look of them for now. I’ve also started the textures for the table itself. I added the three sculptures just to test a few other textures and to see if my idea for the sculpture would work. The green frosted glass didn’t work as well as I hoped it might and I added a small lens flare just for the hell of it.
The colors for the wood aren’t matching as well as I hoped. The wood on the side and leg look fine but the drawers look a little too orange. The color for the top is slightly different but doesn’tlook right here so I’ll have to fiddle with it more. I’m really happy with the caustics from the new glass texture.