Here is a blast from the past. My old Damar class ship that I should have finished along time ago but never got around to it. I thought I’d take a new look at it and see what needs to be done. First thing I did was start to rework some of the textures. All I really need to do now is finish a few details finsh textures and I’m done. So far I’ve managed to reduce it from 242 objects to 80. And I’ve reduced the polygons from 114922 to 110149. And think I can do even more.
I redid the bridges textures and the industrial bits on th outside. Still not sure if I like them.
” Please, forget the virgins. We’re out of virgins.”
THE ADVENTURES OF BARON MUNCHAUSEN ****